Do you remember the Vega from Innovative Converged Devices that we mentioned to you a short while ago? Well, more information on the device has surfaced, and it certainly doesn’t look too bad. T-Mobile is said to be positioning the device as a “family hub tablet”, where it can be positioned and used in the family kitchen or something similar. It offers you easy access to a household calendar, and can be accessed remotely over a wireless connection and be set to automatically send SMS alerts to mobile phones. The device will also sport a T-Mobile SIM Card, and you’ll be able to make hands free calls from the device, set up 1080p video playback, Wi-Fi browsing, on-demand TV, video chat and even FM radio. The Vega will be powered by an Nvidia Tegra 250 mobile web processor, and should be powered by Google’s Android 2.0.
Next Story: Thanko USB Spy Pen Shoots HD Video
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm