As one gets older, the body starts to suffer the ravages of time, and having the right pills and medicine on time is always crucial to prolong your time here on earth. Some people use pillboxes with days stamped on the front, but for others that isn’t enough – hence the Portable Mini Yellow Green Medicine Box Timer. Retailing for just $2.20, you get an alarm clock which allows you to program in the times where you need to take your pills, although it needs to be set within a 24-hour time period without the ability to select different times for other days of the week. All the less complicated though, which is also a good thing in itself.
Next Story: Sarotech abigs T6 and D7 media players
- 2013-11-07: Gift Alarm Uses Motion Detection To Keep Your Presents Safe From Snoopers
- 2013-07-03: Canary Alarm Sends Alerts To Your Smartphone
- 2011-12-07: Edifier Tick Tock Alarm Clock
- 2011-10-12: A-Solar Travel Pal charges your devices and keeps you safe
- 2011-09-14: Sony introduces new DASH Information Alarm Clocks