Most of us use devices that offer push email support, and we get notified via a silent buzz or some other alert tone of your choice. If you have yet to fall under that category of being constantly connected to your inbox through your smartphone, then perhaps the USB Webmail Notifier and 4-Port Hub Cable might make your cubicle life a little bit more up-to-date. With this peripheral, it will let you know any time there is an incoming mail through Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Windows Live and other POP3 accounts. Working quietly in the background, it will also inform you of the size of those unread emails so that you will be able to quickly filter out those NSFW copies before someone catches you viewing them discreetly. It doesn’t hurt that you can connect another four USB devices to it either, all for a mere $19.
Next Story: Nvidia GF100 GPU confirmed
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays