Fine Drive of Korea just rolled out their Fine Drive iQ 3D GPS navigation system, where it comes with free 3D map updates, TPEG (for the latest reliable traffic information), a 7″ display as well as the capability to switch between 2D and 3D versions of the map. Interestingly enough, the buildings aren’t the only stuff rendered in 3D but the whole terrain of South Korea as well. In order for you to remain calm even when driving through traditional dead spots like a tunnel, the iQ 3D will rely on dead-reckoning to guide you through. Other features include weather and news update with DMB channels, 8GB of internal memory, 6W integrated speakers and software which can be used to calculate your carbon emissions. Expect it to cost around $336 after conversion.
Next Story: Air Hogs get an update
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids