Those who travel frequently know what a hassle it is when it comes to packing your baggage, ensuring that it does not surpass the weight limit in any way so that you won’t be slapped with exorbitant charges. Well, why not get the Weigh to go unit, as this device relies on a couple of Velcro straps as well as a lockable steel carabineer that prevents folks from stealing it. Of course, anyone with nefarious intentions will be able to take off with it if they want to, but for the ordinary man on the street, it is much more trouble than worth. Weigh to go retails for $33, and it will be able to get a reading of your luggage’s weight (in kgs or pounds) after you lift the tag for 5 seconds.
Next Story: O2 introduces cheaper iPhone rates
- 2013-09-27: Travel Boy Carry On Luggage Shows Your Game Boy Love While You Travel
- 2013-06-27: British Airways Introduces Reusable E-Ink Luggage Tags
- 2013-06-07: Airbus Concept iPhone Case Could Help Keep Track Of Luggage
- 2011-07-06: Samsonite has a new way of bringing your luggage along with you
- 2011-03-10: easy2pick helps you spot your luggage at the airport