Is Amazon feeling the pressure from the impending launch of Apple’s iPad? While we can’t be entirely sure whether the company is feeling the heat or not, what we do know is that Amazon has begun to shell out money to run ads for its Kindle, and those ads have been slotted into prime time on major channels, hinting that Amazon is ready to go all out to get maximum exposure. Apple’s iPad ad is getting some real good exposure at the moment, so it‘ll be interesting to see how well Amazon’s ad do in light of that. The eBook reader war is just about to heat up, isn’t it? Check out the ads in the full article.
- Pebble Smart Watch Update for IOS 7 and SDK 2.0
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Analyst Expects 10 Million iWatch Sales During Initial Launch Year
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple iWatch Expected To Use Flexible OLEDs [Rumor]
- Follow: Amazon, Apple Inc, iPad, kindle, tv,
- Seen at: 901am