LG is first to release the largest OLED TV in Europe, known as the 15EL9500 as it will hit Austria later this May. This 15″ model (whoopee!) will cost you a phenomenal 1,999 Euros – yes, that’s more than the average working man’s salary, so you might want to check with the missus if you happen to have the desire to make a rather rash purchase decision due to the uber slim profile of the 15EL9500 alongside its stunning picture quality. Folks living Stateside can expect to see this OLED TV hit their part of the world sometime this summer. We do know that the LG 15EL9500 comes with a 10,000,000:1 contrast ratio, HD-ready resolution at 1,366 x 768 pixels and a response time from 0.001ms.
Next Story: Smile Cooking Toaster
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2014-02-10: LG 55 Inch OLED TV Price Slashed In Half
- 2013-08-11: Samsung Curved OLED TVs Get Cheaper
- 2013-07-22: LG Curved OLED TV Achieves THX Display Certification