Can news of the LG BL40 Chocolate arriving in Russia be considered so? Most people might skip this, but not when it comes accentuated with gold patterns in order to satisfy all the oil barons in that part of the world with their petro-dollars. It might seem familiar, as the gold pattern accents first made their appearance on the Christmas Edition of this handset, but this one sports a 5-megapixel camera with Schneider Kreuznach lens instead of the 8-megapixel shooter that is available in the Christmas Edition. No idea on pricing, but it should come with an inflated price point over the vanilla BL40 model.
Next Story: Boingo offers Wi-Fi for iPad
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked