The Wings UT300 GPS navigation system is available for folks living in South Korea, where it will also double up as an in-vehicle entertainment system. After all, that is what its 7″ sunlight readable TFT color LCD display at 800 x 480 resolution is meant for. Other features include mini USB connectivity, a bunch of USB ports, video input and an SD memory card slot. Each Wings UT300 will be equipped with a USB WiBro antenna which allows you to browse the Internet and check out live traffic cameras as though you were connected to a speedy wireless broadband connection. Guess those of us living Stateside can only look on at the South Koreans in envy as they already have such infrastructure in place.
Next Story: Canadian Android Market gets paid apps
- 2014-04-14: Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids