If you have oodles and oodles of money and don’t know where to spend it, you could always shell out $26,730 for a luxury mouse from Pat Says Now that’s decked with diamonds. You’ll even be able to personalize the mouse with diamond initials or a pattern of your choosing, and considering the amount of money that you’re paying, it would probably be a crime to not let you do so. Each mouse is made to order and you’ll need to allow up to three weeks for delivery. It’ll be interesting to see if your wife will think that this is a thoughtful gift, of one that’s just a plain waste of money.
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-02-05: Awesome Pininfarina Pen Never Needs A Refill
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance