So Thanko came up with a Bluetooth-capable timepiece that connects to your cellphone, functioning as a hands-free device. Chinavasion goes one up with the Assassin Watch Phone – this quad-band watch phone comes with a touchscreen display as well as multimedia playback capability, although we don’t think you would appreciate watching Avatar on such a tiny 1.3″ display. Still, it sports an integrated digital camera, a Bluetooth connection, a miniSD memory card slot for expansion purposes and an integrated FM radio. If you’re interested, do be prepared to part with $130 for this puppy. Looks like phone watches are set to be a niche market for a long time, since it isn’t all that practical no matter how many features you cram inside. Do you think this is a killer device that deserves its name?
Next Story: Swatch concept watch cannot be scratched
- 2011-07-06: Portable solar charger, MP3 player and FM transmitter
- 2011-07-01: Can You Tell The Time With The Dark Armada Watch?
- 2011-06-24: This Light Switch Secretly Takes Photos And Texts Them To Your Phone
- 2011-03-22: Zypad WL 1500 brings back Dick Tracy moments
- 2010-05-24: GPS 800G Watch Phone And GPS Tracker
- 2010-06-21: Q8 Dual SIM watch phone
- 2010-08-20: Concept: PCOD Ultrathin And Lightweight Wearable Smartphone
- 2010-11-17: Celsius X VI II LeDix watch phone