Looks like the Iron Man craze isn’t going to be over anytime soon. Aside from cool arc reactor clones, some folks want to bring Iron Man mania to their sneakers. Next up are some customized Nike sneakers that some folks have been working on, turning them into Iron Man and War Machine sneakers, complete with glowing arc reactors on the tongues. Seems like nowadays as long as you paint an object gold and yellow and slap on a glowing orb, it’ll pass as Iron Man memorabilia, not that we would mind owning such a pair of sneakers. Would you wear these Iron Man sneakers, or does the War Machine one suit you more?
- 2014-02-27: President Obama: We Are Building Iron Man. Maybe.
- 2013-12-17: Get Your Own Iron Man Mark III Suit For Just $1,999
- 2013-11-19: TALOS “Iron Man” Suit For US Army Could Enter Testing By 2017
- 2013-11-18: 3D Printed Iron Man Helmet Opens And Closes Through Nodding Of Your Head
- 2013-10-10: US Military Looks To Tactical Assault Light Operator Suit (TALOS)