Not everyone has adamantium claws like Wolverine or nails like Sabretooth, so getting a pinpoint touch on your iPad might not be as accurate as you like. Well, the MotionTouch Mi-Stylus offers you a higher degree of accuracy when dealing with touch operations on the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch with a stylus that was specially designed to “perfectly” replicate a fingertip. This is made possible thanks to a special composite rubber that enables the stylus to imitate the “electrical characteristics of the human finger”. Not only that, using this would mean the end of unsightly smudges and fingerprints all over your screen – nice, eh? At GBP4.99 a pop, this is one affordable yet practical accessory to own if you tend to use a whole lot of touch-based devices.
- 2014-01-12 Elektra Nails Are Styluses That Can Be Worn On Your Fingers
- 2013-11-19 FiftyThree Launches Pencil Stylus For Their Paper App
- 2013-05-07 Adobe Introduces Bluetooth Smart Stylus, Ruler Projects
- 2013-05-07 Adobe Mighty Pen Stylus And Napoleon Ruler
- 2013-03-06 The iSpoon Doubles As A Spoon And A Stylus