Have you had way too much stress at the office? Instead of coming back with a fiery temper and kicking the dog, why not make sure the USB Stress Ball is there for you to release some of the pressure while maintaining a calm outlook on life? This red blob will fit nicely in any hand, where you can squeeze it, pull it, twist it, and smash it – basically dishing out any form of punishment that you want to. Just before you start to sniff out a scam and offer a piece of sponge as an alternative, there is more than meets the eye with the USB Stress Ball – it can be connected via USB to your computer, where whatever real world physical action performed will be translated to affect the image on your monitor. $19.99 a pop sure beats visiting the shrink to let off some steam.
Next Story: iPad loads software onto Apple IIe
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm