Do you remember Nikon’s Coolpix S1000pj (pictured) that offers a built-in projector? That was a pretty interesting compact camera that offered something different from the rest, and now rumor is going around that Nikon is looking to take it one step further. The rumors hint that the replacement for the S1000pj will offer users the option to connect it to a computer, and serve as an external projector. If this does turn out to be true, it would save you quite a few bucks that you might have been thinking of spending on a pico projector, which would be an interesting offer. Do you think the ability to function as a pico projector would attract customers who are loyal to other brands such as Canon and Panasonic?
Next Story: HP Casts Doubt On The Future Of Windows 7 Slate
- 2014-04-10: Nikon 1 J4 Is Official
- 2014-04-10: Nikon Coolpix S810c Announced, Runs On Android
- 2014-03-18: Smart Phone Projector Looks Corny But Works As Intended
- 2014-01-09: Sony Ultra Short Throw Projector: Hands-On
- 2013-10-07: Piano Projector Makes Learning How To Play As Easy As Rock Band
- 2013-09-26: Sony Announces New Projectors At CEDIA 2013
- 2013-08-16: EPICT EPP-100 Projector Is Android-Powered
- 2009-08-03: Nikon Coolpix S1000pj with micro-projector
- 2010-06-25: Nikon's Next Projector Camera To Be Cheaper And Smaller?
- 2010-08-16: Nikon Announces The Coolpix S1100pj Projector Camera And S5100 Compact