Samsung has announced that it has four 50-series monitors on the way, which includes the 20-inch BX2050, 21.5-inch BX2250, 23-inch BX2350, and 24-inch BX2450. The 20-inch model sports a 1600 x 900 pixel resolution, a 5ms response time, VGA and DVI-D inputs; while the rest offer 1080p resolutions, a faster 2ms response time, VGA connector, two HDMI inputs and audio output. Other features of these LED-backlit monitors include being just three quarters of an inch thick, delivering just under 95 percent coverage of the sRGB color gamut, low energy consumption, 1000:1 static contrast ratio and Samsung’s Touch of Color design. These monitors will be shipping in July and the BX2050 will be priced at $229, the BX2250 at $269, the BX2350 at $329 and the BX2450 at $359.
Next Story: Swype Trying To Get Into The iPhone?
- Flixster App Launched On Xbox 360 With Support For UltraViolet Videos
- Logitech Unveils Harmony Ultimate, Smart Control Universal Remote Controls
- Panasonic Will Continue To Produce Plasma TVs
- Netflix Reaches 4 Billion Hours Of Streaming Video Milestone In Q1 2013
- LG webOS-Powered TVs Expected In Early 2014