Samsung has announced that it has four 50-series monitors on the way, which includes the 20-inch BX2050, 21.5-inch BX2250, 23-inch BX2350, and 24-inch BX2450. The 20-inch model sports a 1600 x 900 pixel resolution, a 5ms response time, VGA and DVI-D inputs; while the rest offer 1080p resolutions, a faster 2ms response time, VGA connector, two HDMI inputs and audio output. Other features of these LED-backlit monitors include being just three quarters of an inch thick, delivering just under 95 percent coverage of the sRGB color gamut, low energy consumption, 1000:1 static contrast ratio and Samsung’s Touch of Color design. These monitors will be shipping in July and the BX2050 will be priced at $229, the BX2250 at $269, the BX2350 at $329 and the BX2450 at $359.
Next Story: Swype Trying To Get Into The iPhone?
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released