Deleting your Facebook account is never as easy as it should be, as many folks have found out that they need to deactivate their account for 14-days first, after which Facebook will send you various notifications in order to entice you back, before you’re able to complete the deleting process, which is probably why Facebook has a little trouble with its customer satisfaction rating. Fortunately Facebook is currently testing out a new deleting system that will allow users the ability to delete their account, which will apparently help you skip the mandatory 14-day deactivation period. In case you’ve been itching to delete your Facebook account for some time now, you can check your account settings to see if it’s there yet, but don’t be surprised if you don’t see it, as it’s currently being tested on a select number of users for the moment.RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: Facebook, privacy,
- Seen at: boygeniusreport