Word is going around the Motorola’s Android-powered Droid X has certain limitations when it comes to HDMI output, as a developer is quoted as saying that the only time the HDMI driver on the device is enabled is when it’s in the gallery mode, which is the native photo and recorded video viewing application. Could this mean that users will not be able to copy their high-definition videos into the Droid X and have it played back via the HDMI output? There are quite a few folks already complaining in forums over this issue, as HDMI output has always been one of the features touted when it comes to the Droid X. Perhaps the smart folks out there will be able to enable it when they get around to rooting the device.
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Follow: droid, droid x, hdmi, Motorola, motorola droid x,
- Seen at: androidpolice