On the eve of the Droid X’s launch day, Verizon has quietly announced a promotion that would allow customers who purchase the Droid X to also pick up a 32GB SanDisk microSDHC card for $99, which is a $50 savings off the standard price for the upgrade. Considering that the Droid X already boasts a healthy 8GB worth of internal memory, the inclusion of a 32GB card would bump the storage space up to 40GB in total. Of course, if you’re on a tight budget, you could always just stick to the free 16GB card that comes bundled with the device. The Droid X will be officially launched tomorrow for $199 after a mail-in rebate for new or eligible customers. Verizon is also allowing customers with contracts ending by December 31st to upgrade without having to incur any penalties.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Android, droid, droid x, microsd, Motorola, Verizon,
- Seen at: electronista