Acer’s promise of bringing the DynaVivid Graphics Dock seemed to have fizzled out – perhaps this applies to those of us living in the US. After all, Blogeee sniffed out the DynaVivid Graphics Dock which can be purchased in France for €199 (that’s around $259 after conversion). What’s the DynaVivid Graphics Dock, you ask? This is an external graphics card which will hook up to the ATI XGP port on the Acer Ferrari One, which will go one up on the integrated ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics chipset found in the Ferrari One. Basically, the DynaVivid Graphics Dock carries an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4670 GPU to handle more than just HD video playback, but the games which needs high graphical power as well since it is able to handle resolutions as high as 2,048 x 1,536. Other features include HDMI and VGA outputs, half a dozen USB 2.0 ports and DirectX 10.1 support. The question is this – is the $260 or so forked out for the DynaVivid Graphics Dock worth it if it ever comes to the US?
- ASUS PQ321 4K 31.5-Inch Monitor Available For Pre-Order For $3,500
- Google Releases Google+ Photos App For Chromebook Pixel
- Polycom New Solutions: RealPresence CloudAxis, New User Interface, RealPresence Desktop 2.0, Virtual Edge Executive Desktop
- iPhoto '12 for Mac could be arriving this summer and rumored to bring over some iOS features
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 now available