The Logitech Wireless Combo MK520 is yet another combo peripheral bundle that will feature both a mouse and a keyboard sans wires, albeit with the added advantage of one-touch media controls. Boasting a concave design as well as softly rounded edges, you get quiet, low-profile Logitech Incurve keys which makes it a whole lot easier for your fingers to glide from key to key. Hard to believe that the keyboard comes with a three-year battery life, but then again that depends on how often you use it. Suppose for those who are in front of their computer for the better part of the day, it will more or less last for a shorter period of time.
As for its full-size laser mouse, it comes in an ambidextrous design that will win fans on both sides of the divide, featuring soft rubber side grips. It has a one-year battery life, while its high-performance laser allows you smooth tracking on most surfaces – apart from glass or a mirror, of course. Both models will rely on Logitech’s super small Unifying receiver which can remain within your USB port on your notebook without worrying about it breaking off during traveling. It has a working range of up to 10 meters, and comes with 128-bit AES keyboard encryption to make sure your can sleep safely and soundly at night. Strange, the product isn’t listed on the Logitech website as at time of publishing.
Next Story: Apple Files For A Telephonic MacBook Patent
- 2014-04-09: Logitech K830 Keyboard With Illuminated Keys Announced
- 2014-04-08: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse Revealed
- 2014-04-01: Logitech X100 Mobile Speaker Revealed
- 2014-03-04: Logitech Announces New Harmony Smart Keyboard
- 2014-01-27: Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e Is An Affordable Yet Powerful Video Conferencing Solution
- 2013-08-13: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Announced
- 2013-08-13: Logitech TK820 Keyboard With Touchpad
- 2011-03-28: MIX Wireless Mini HTPC Keyboard Mouse
- 2011-03-08: Genius SlimStar 8000 keyboard and mouse released
- 2011-03-07: Veho Mimi: the keyboard/gamepad/mouse hybrid