Could this very well be an interface of the upcoming Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9)? Perhaps, as people are looking forward to the Microsoft beta launch event in San Francisco this coming September 15, but in today’s world that is no longer a stranger to leaks, what you see here could very well be the real deal. The screen shot seen above points to a navigation bar with less controls, although you will have the benefit of a back button and a combined URL – search box at the top. Whatever the case is, you can be sure that IE9 is definitely on its way, and the final release could very well see Microsoft claw back some of its market share it has lost consistently over the years to its competitors.
Next Story: Motorola Droid cloned, runs on Windows Mobile
- 2014-04-22 Microsoft Organizes Party To Celebrate E.T. Videogame Dig
- 2014-04-22 Second Windows 8.1 Major Update To Arrive In August (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21 Phil Spencer Admits More Needs To Be Done For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-21 Motorola Solutions Licenses Microsoft IP For Chrome And Android Devices
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Expands Retail Presence In The U.S.
- 2011-11-11 Microsoft offers freebies for using Internet Explorer 9 this holiday season
- 2011-11-01 Internet Explorer 9 web browser share in the US almost hits 35%
- 2011-05-24 IE9 on Windows Phone 7 is nearly there, but still lacks Flash
- 2011-04-14 The World's Biggest Pac-Man game needs your help
- 2011-04-12 Microsoft to show off Internet Explorer 10 at MIX11