The folks over at Microsoft might not be too happy about this, but a video (available after the jump) has surfaced claiming to have successfully patched the DVD drive in order to play burned discs on the new Xbox 360. Some folks do believe in burning a backup copy of their game DVDs so that the original disc doesn’t get damaged, but it’s worth remembering that circumventing DRM isn’t always the best thing to do. The group behind this also claims that the patch will be available shortly, which is good news if you’re planning to backup the games for your new Xbox 360.
- Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Releasing Feb. 21 With Playable Cranky
- Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game
- New Destiny Trailer Shows Off More Enemies, Guns And Vehicles
- South Park: The Stick Of Truth Trailer Teaches Us How To 'Cup A Spell'
- Follow: backup, hack, xbox, xbox 360,
- Seen at: examiner