The Qbo open source robot project has just gotten a little more exciting, as the team behind the project have been busy converting the Qbo’s original Java API into ROS, which is designed to consolidate and accelerate robotics innovation for the long term. With that in place, Qbo will be getting access to the cool developments in ROS, such as controlling the robot with a Wiimote or PS3 controller. You can check out a video of a Wiimote in action after the jump.
Next Story: HTC EVO 4G Suffering From USB Charging Issues?
- 2014-04-07 University Of Maryland Explores Open Source Textbooks
- 2014-03-24 Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06 KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12 Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05 “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16 Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland
- 2011-09-14 OLogic A.M.P. Robot Controlled by a Smartphone