The Qbo open source robot project has just gotten a little more exciting, as the team behind the project have been busy converting the Qbo’s original Java API into ROS, which is designed to consolidate and accelerate robotics innovation for the long term. With that in place, Qbo will be getting access to the cool developments in ROS, such as controlling the robot with a Wiimote or PS3 controller. You can check out a video of a Wiimote in action after the jump.
- MOSS Robot Kit Helps You Get Started Even Without Having A Clue
- Macy Gets Robot To Launch Thanksgiving Day Parade
- U-CAT “Turtle” Robot Aids In Shipwreck Exploration
- The Robot Girl iPhone/Android Dock Is Creepy And Expensive
- Trash Can Robots Interact With People So You Can Pick Up Garbage
- Follow: open source, robot,
- Seen at: engadget