Pictures of the upcoming HTC Spark are just fresh out of the oven and the device has already paid a visit to the FCC. The device is listed as the PD26110 and not explicitly referred to as the Spark, but speculation is going around that the two devices are one and the same. Specifications of this device include support for GSM850/1900, WCDMA bands II and V, hinting that it might be arriving on AT&T in the US. We also know that it will be powered by Windows Phone 7, and we’re itching for the influx of Windows Phone 7-powered devices to arrive.
Next Story: Which Android browser is the fastest?
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-03-04: All New HTC One Approved By The FCC
- 2014-02-20: HTC M8 Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-09-19: HTC Desire 601 Hits The FCC