Sony has announced its new in-car multimedia AV units that sport TomTom navigation in Europe. These media units offer 7- and 6.1-inch WVGA touchscreen displays. The XNV-L77BT, XNV-770BT, XNV-L66BT, and XNV-660BT will be shipping in November with TeleAtlas maps of 45 nations. All models will offer Bluetooth, auxiliary and USB jacks, DivX playback, DVD drive, while the “L” models will offer traffic and weather alerts, along with a Google-powered local search function. A music recommendation engine is also included that is capable of changing tracks based on your mood. Are you planning to install a new GPS unit into your car?RELATED
- Ford Unveils Fusion Hybrid Autonomous Driving Research Vehicle
- Willie Bus Concept Might Change City’s Landscape In The Future
- FCC Considering Approving In-Flight Voice Calls In U.S.
- Southwest Airlines Offer $2 iMessaging Service For iOS Users
- If Batman Loved Golf...
- Follow: GPS, Sony, tomtom,
- Seen at: presscentre.sony.eu