We’ve got plenty of pictures in Facbeook, and if you want to print them, it often involves downloading the pictures and saving them into a flash drive to be taken to the photo shop. Now Kodak Picture Kiosks are trying to make things easier for you, as those kiosks at most Target stores in the US now feature “Social Network Connectivity” for printing physical copies of Facebook photos. The result of a partnership between Target and Kodak means that you’ll be able to login and access Facebook photos for in-store printing purposes. A variety of printing options are supported, including photo collages, photo books, calendars and also greeting cards.
Next Story: Awesome NES Coffee Table Up For Sale On eBay
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App