We’ve got plenty of pictures in Facbeook, and if you want to print them, it often involves downloading the pictures and saving them into a flash drive to be taken to the photo shop. Now Kodak Picture Kiosks are trying to make things easier for you, as those kiosks at most Target stores in the US now feature “Social Network Connectivity” for printing physical copies of Facebook photos. The result of a partnership between Target and Kodak means that you’ll be able to login and access Facebook photos for in-store printing purposes. A variety of printing options are supported, including photo collages, photo books, calendars and also greeting cards.RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: Facebook, target,
- Seen at: businesswire