Looks like those living in South Korea will have to wait slightly longer to get their hands on the Samsung Galaxy Tab, as it looks set to miss the October 14th release date simply because Samsung intends to delay its release by including improved localized apps. There is still no word on pricing, but Samsung has already teamed up with SKT in that part of the world. Hopefully it won’t be priced too far out of reach for the masses, as a lower entry price point would go a long way in making it easier for the average Joe on the street to bring one home.
Next Story: iOS 4.2 Beta 3 Goes Live For Developers
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2011-06-03: Galaxy Tab 10.1 with Android 3.1 won't be delayed?
- 2011-03-31: Sprint's Samsung Galaxy Tab to go below $200 mark
- 2011-02-15: Samsung says no to smaller 7-inch tablets