While there are plenty of iPhone and iPod audio docks out there, there aren’t too many audio docks for the iPad, and you can bet there won’t be that many that sound as good or are priced as high as the BeoSound 8 from Bang & Olufsen. In case you aren’t rocking an Apple device, you can still enjoy the sound from these speakers by hooking up your audio device via USB or an auxiliary line in. If you’re really flush and are looking for a luxury accessory for your iPad, you could always check out the BeoSound 8 at your nearest B&O store later this month.
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2012-05-05: B&O PLAY launches BeoPlay A3, iPad Sound System – Hands On
- 2011-01-24: The i-Con bed is one large iPad dock
- 2011-01-18: Ion Audio Concert Piano docks your iPad comfortably