You’ve been patiently waiting for it and now your patience has paid off as T-Mobile USA has opened the sales for Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 7-inch tablet. As we previously mentioned, the tablet will set you back $399.99 with a two-year contract or $599.99 without a contract. When it comes to data plans, T-Mobile is offering customers a $24.99/month plan for 200MB of data, or $39.99/month for 5GB, both plans offer unlimited use of T-Mobile Wi-Fi hotspots. There isn’t any voice plan associated with this of course, as the North American version of the Samsung tablet won’t be able to make phone calls, though you do get unlimited text messaging and MMS on both data plans.
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2011-09-12 Galaxy Tab 10.1 gets FCC approval for T-Mobile
- 2011-02-06 T-Mobile Galaxy Tab drops price down to $250