iPhone 3GS users who aren’t happy about the HD recording capabilities of the iPhone 4 might be happy to hear that some smart folks out there have figured out how to get 1080 x 800 pixel HD recording on the iPhone 3GS to work. What many folks many not know is that the iPhone 3GS uses an ARM Cortex processor capable of HD recording, though the software on the 3GS disables this. If you’ve jailbroken your device, you’ll be able to download the settings and follow some simple instructions to get HD recording on your iPhone 3GS, a nice improvement over the default 640 x 480 pixel recording. Of course, do remember that you jailbreak your iPhone and fiddle with its settings at your own risk. Apple isn’t going to be too happy if you bring in a dead iPhone due to a jailbreak mishap.
- 2014-04-01: LinkedIn Email Addresses Exposed Via Browser Plug-In Software
- 2014-03-30: Tesla Vehicles Can Be Hacked To Unlock The Car Remotely
- 2014-03-20: Facebook’s Hack Programming Language Aims To Deliver Faster Coding Process
- 2014-03-12: NSA Dressed Up As Facebook To Infect PCs With Malware
- 2014-03-11: 200M Consumer Records Leaked In Security Lapse