Nobody wants to have bedbugs in their bed, but if you do happen to have them, you’d better think of a way to get rid of them. Some smart person out there decided to take things into his own hands by creating a bedbug killing box that raises the contents above the kill temperature for the pests. The user created an insulated chamber with a grate to raise the material off the bottom and allow for heat exchange around all edges of the item. Light bulb combinations of 60, 100 and 120 Watts were tested along with a fan for air circulation and he graphed the results and plans to use the information to ensure that the problem is sorted out. Seems like a lot of trouble to get rid of bedbugs, so prevention is probably the wisest move.
- 2014-04-20 DIY Web-Shooter To Complement Your Cyclops Ruby Quartz Visor
- 2014-03-27 DIY ‘Cyclops’ Laser Visor Lets You Cosplay As An X-Man
- 2014-03-26 Gamebuino, The Arduino Handheld Console
- 2014-03-10 Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27 Toro-bots Help Out In Your Garden Reorganization Effort