HD content is wonder, but the bad news is that it’s not an easy task to enjoy HD content on your cell phone. That being said, KDDI has developed a technology for mobile devices, helping you enjoy content that was originally intended for viewing on large, high resolution displays. The technology mentioned here can be used to enlarge specific parts of the video that you want to see, while maintaining the original quality. The full resolution stream is available on the server side and will then be cropped and streamed to mobile phones. All users have to do is press a button on the right of the screen and then select the part of the video content that you want to enlarge. Sounds like something that will come in handy when watching media such as soccer games where the ball might be a little too small on mobile displays. Video after the jump.
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Follow: cell phone, hd, japan, kddi,
- Seen at: diginfo.tv