BMW owners should be happy to hear that the car maker has released two apps for the iOS platform this week. The first is targeted at the Mini brand, dubbed Mini Connected. The app allows users to track information about your car and also access web radio and audio versions of Internet feeds, hooked up directly to your car’s stereo. On cars that are equipped with navigation features, you’ll even be able to send directions and searches back and forth from your iPhone to the car’s system.
The BMW Connected app does pretty much the same thing, but it’s targeted at the company’s usual vehicle lineup. These apps are created and offered by BMW itself and should already be available in the App Store.RELATED
- Southwest Airlines Offer $2 iMessaging Service For iOS Users
- If Batman Loved Golf...
- Rolls-Royce To Design Ship To Transport Live Fishes
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Follow: app, app store, Apple Inc, bmw, iOS, mini,