BMW owners should be happy to hear that the car maker has released two apps for the iOS platform this week. The first is targeted at the Mini brand, dubbed Mini Connected. The app allows users to track information about your car and also access web radio and audio versions of Internet feeds, hooked up directly to your car’s stereo. On cars that are equipped with navigation features, you’ll even be able to send directions and searches back and forth from your iPhone to the car’s system.
The BMW Connected app does pretty much the same thing, but it’s targeted at the company’s usual vehicle lineup. These apps are created and offered by BMW itself and should already be available in the App Store.
Next Story: FCC checks out T-Mobile bound Nokia 1616
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-11: Mathematicians Develop App That Will Supposedly Eliminate Jetlag
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul
- 2011-09-16: Microsoft App Store Approach for Windows 8 Metro Apps
- 2011-07-18: Apple App Store 7-day return window officially open in Taiwan
- 2011-07-11: App Store app prices predicted to increase this year
- 2011-06-27: Apple changes return App Store return policy in Taiwan
- 2011-05-31: Apple iWork now available for iPhone and iPod Touch