For some folks, it’s essential to have a good force-feedback steering wheel to enjoy racing games such as Gran Turismo 5. If you’re particularly flush this Christmas, you might want to look into the Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2 officially-licensed wireless steering wheel. It features fourteen hidden buttons, a 900-degree steering angle and the same Alacantra leather that you’ll find on the real deal. It’s compatible with the Xbox 360, PS3 and also PC via a USB cable. It won’t come cheap, though, as it’ll set you back $250. If that’s pocket change to you, you could also fork out another $250 for the Clubsport Edition to nab a stick shift, carbon fiber paddle shifters and some fancy aluminum pedals. Any chance Santa will be bringing you this for Christmas?
Next Story: NES console joystick mod
- 2013-12-29 Real World Racer Races Against A Video Game Racer
- 2013-11-19 Porsche Design Re-Imagines The BlackBerry Z10 Costing $2,400
- 2013-10-09 LaCie Porsche Design USB Key Brings Style To Your Flash Drive For $30
- 2013-06-18 Porsche Go-Kart For Kids
- 2012-10-24 LaCie Porsche Design P’9223 Slim SSD for Macs
- 2012-05-28 Porsche slathered with crushed diamonds