It’s nice to know that folks with some hardware skills are capable of modifying their hardware to solve those irritating little problems. A user out there wanted to know when the SD card in his Nintendo Wii was being used and as such he decided to hack in an indicator LED using a PICAXE 08M and added it next to the slot. Sounds like a simple but very useful little hack. Check out a video of the light blinking away after the jump.
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: hack, nintendo, nintendo wii, sd, sd card, wii,
- Seen at: hackaday