Mophie is introducing a new battery pack for the iPhone 4 that’s housed inside an attractive, colorful case called the Juice Pack Plus, which delivers longer battery life and hard case protection for Apple’s smartphone. Although it has a larger capacity battery, the device is only slightly bigger than the Juice Pack Air for the iPhone by 1 mm and features a similar design with four LED light indicators as a power gauge level to alert users to how much juice is left. The battery is rated at 2,000mAh and will be available in black, cyan, magenta, and yellow for $100 with the black version available today. The design has a pass-through USB to micro USB connector for charging and synchronization so you don’t have to remove the iPhone from the Juice Pack Plus to connect to iTunes.
Next Story: HTC Still Evaluating the Tablet Market
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-04-09: 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2011-09-20: Mophie outs new series of juice packs for iOS devices
- 2010-09-03: Mophie Juice Pack Air For iPhone 4 Next Week?
- 2010-09-07: Mophie Juice Pack Air For The iPhone 4 Goes Official
- 2010-10-07: Energizer AP1201 iPhone 4 External Battery Case Begins To Ship
- 2010-11-10: Dexim Super-Juice Power Case for iPhone 4 Brings Battery, Hard Case Protection, and Kick Stand