Want to get your iPhone hooked up in your car? The solutions out there normally look quite glaring, but if you want something that helps the phone blend in, Oxygen Audio’s new O’Car head unit might be what you’re looking for. The unit features a swiveling iPhone dock that helps your iPhone look like it’s part of the audio system. The O’Car is a full-fledged car radio of course, and packs a 4x55W amp that Oxygen claims to deliver “perfect quality sound”. If you want a more obvious solution, you could also check out the O’Dock unit that is mounted on your dashboard or windshield. No word on pricing or availability just yet, but the full details should be available at CES next month, so stay tuned!
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display