Tired of having to clean up after your dog every time you take it out for a walk? Wish there was an easier way or that your dog didn’t have to take its business with it everywhere it went? Well, you can’t stop your doing from doing what it needs to do – sometimes when you gotta go, you just gotta go. So the next best thing you can do is make the cleaning up process easier. This is where the Dog Dung Vacuum comes in. This 30,000-rpm motor-powered vacuum cleaner will pack whatever you aim it at into a disposable bag. No more bending down to pick up your dog’s waste, so you don’t have to worry about staining your new shirt or dirtying your hands anymore. This portable vacuum cleaner requires a 12-hour charge, but after which you can use it for about 50 suctions. With a price tag of $99.95, it should be worth all the trouble it saves you from ever having to pick up dog poop again. Just make sure the bags don’t burst. Head here to purchase the Dog Dung Vacuum.
Next Story: Kork – the natural iPad case
- 2013-07-04: Will.i.am Thinks Of SmartDog Sales This Christmas
- 2013-04-09: DirecTV Making Dog-Specific Channel Available For $5.99/mo In Q3
- 2013-04-02: LG Bedding King Vacuum Cleaner
- 2012-12-05: Dogs As Chauffeurs, Really?
- 2012-08-09: Cocorobo vacuum cleaner is one cute looking home appliance
- 2012-03-29: Obese dogs get a lift now
- 2011-11-21: NSK Robotic Guide Dog Demonstrated