Epson is well known for quality prints and now the company has introduced its Stylus Photo R3000, a high-end printer for photographers and fine artists. The printer is touted to offer gallery-quality black and white output, along with color prints. That R3000 supports Epson’s high-capacity individual ink cartridges along with a wide range of paper types and sizes. If you’re not fond of cables, the good news is that it supports Wi-Fi 802.11n connectivity as well as the traditional Ethernet connection.
Since it’s targeted at professionals and serious enthusiasts, this printer is capable of delivering a wide color gamut with more dramatic blues and violets with smooth color transitions and improved highlight and shadow detail. Such capabilities won’t come cheap, as you’ll need to shell out $849 when the printer is available in March.
- 2014-02-18: 12 Year Old Builds Braille Printer From Legos
- 2014-02-10: M-Tracer Device Analyzes Your Golf Swings
- 2014-01-09: Epson Pulsense Line Announced
- 2013-12-09: Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- 2013-01-24: Over 100 Epson Printer Models Now Support Apple AirPrint
- 2013-01-22: Epson 0.48-inch Camera Viewfinder Display Sports 1,024 x 768 Resolution
- 2011-10-11: Epson WorkForce range multiplies
- 2010-08-04: Epson Artisan 835 and Artisan 725 all-in-one printers