In has just been reported that Goldman Sachs have just pumped in $450 million into the coffers of the social networking phenomenon. With over 500 million people using Facebook every day, it’s hard to argue with the decision. An additional investment from the Russian firm Digital Sky Technologies gave the multi-billion dollar company an additional $50 million. The company is now estimated to be worth an all time high of $50 billion. Zuckerberg, creator of Facebook, has mentioned that the company is still a long way off from going public, but with so many big investors backing it, it’s only going to be a matter of time. At this rate, I bet we’re going to see a sequel to The Social Network happening really soon. Would you invest in Facebook when and if it goes public?
Next Story: AOC Breeze Sub-$200 8-inch Android Tablet
- 2014-04-17: Facebook Nearby Friends Feature Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Facebook Acquisition Will Make Sense In A Year, According To Oculus VR's Founder
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam