Google seems like it really is going all out to promote NFC technology this year. After the search giant released the Nexus S with built-in NFC support for contactless data exchange, the company is now looking to hire a Technical Account Manager with knowledge in NFC technology, amongst other requirements.
Aside from that, the first NFC-enabled apps are already appearing in the Android Market, such as Taglet. The app allows users to gather information, such as website addresses, from an NFC tag. You can also check a video after the jump to see a video demonstration of the exchange of contacts between a Nexus S and another Android phone that doesn’t have NFC hardware.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy J Possibly Teased In Video
- Google News For Android And iOS Gets A Makeover
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Gets Certified To Go On Sale In China
- Samsung Argues That Without High Subsidies, Their Global Business Would Suffer
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Follow: Google, nexus s, NFC,