While people are busy trying to escape technology while they’re asleep, the folks over at Hollandia have been doing the opposite. Hollandia is a company that specializes in the manufacturing of beds and have just released a new bed called the i-Con. We have no idea why they call it the i-Con, but it is touted to be “the world’s first bed designed to work with Apple’s iPad.” And work with the iPad, it does. When a regular iPad dock just isn’t enough for you, the i-Con bed might be what you need. The headboard features 4 built-in speakers powered by a 250-watt amplifier and comes with 2 iPad docks – one for you and whoever you’re sharing the bed with. It wasn’t mentioned how the i-Con bed works (who gets to control which speakers will be used if both are plugged in at the same time?), but we know it’s definitely the perfect gift for a couple of newlywed Apple-fans. It won’t come cheap though, at $20,000 for the bed and mattresses, you might be better off constructing something yourself or looking elsewhere – but seeing how the i-Con is the first of its kind, it’ll probably take awhile before someone else comes along. Head here if you’re interested in finding out more.
Next Story: Street Fighter 4 played with the Kinect
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Comcast Xfinity TV Go App Will Allow Live Streaming TV Anywhere
- HBO's Game Of Thrones Now Available On Google Play Store
- Apple TV Can Now Use An iOS 7 Device For Stress-Free Setup