The curse of power cables would be having them getting all tangled up even if left alone, making you wonder whether it is some sort of global conspiracy among the cables themselves when you’re not looking. The Power Hub is here to help, as this under-the-desk plug point housing ensures all cables remain together, while letting you roll the excess cabling. There are three openings located on top of the unit where you can use them to direct your cords neatly to your power strip. Apart from that, a trio of integrated chord anchors will wrap and hide all the excess cabling. This Power Hub is small enough to be placed anywhere you like, and holes located at the bottom of the hub lets you attach your power strip directly to the unit. If enough people show interest in the Power Hub, it will be manufactured and retail for a highly affordable $23.95 each.
Next Story: Chrysler enters electric vehicle game
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept