Cisco has touted their best-in-class wireless home router today, where it is known as the Linksys E4200 Maximum Performance Dual-Band Wireless-N Router. Meant for home theater performance scenarios, the E4200 is touted to function seamlessly with the latest entertainment devices such as Internet TVs, iPads, game consoles, smartphones, e-readers, and VoIP devices. This new router is touted to boost both performance and range in the home, delivering up to 450Mbps of speed – although that is just in theory and will never happen in the real world. Features include simultaneous dual-band wireless-N, a quartet of gigabit ports, and a 3×3 antenna configuration that will help it deliver unparalleled speed and range. Not only that, a combination of internal and external amplifiers alongside half a dozen antennas help increase the signal strength across greater distances, so that your home will be completely blanketed in network coverage (ideally, of course) without the scourge of dead spots any more. We must say the Linksys E4200 Maximum Performance Dual-Band Wireless-N Router does look sleek from the get go, where it will retail for $179.99.
Next Story: Zero carbon yacht Ocean Empire set to sail
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm