Think that your Xbox 360 doesn’t look menacing enough? Maybe you’d want to associate your precious gaming console with something that’s literally hot, such as a toaster. We’re talking about the XToaster360 mod, which sees an Xbox 360 console’s guts crammed into a toaster, complete with fancy blue lights. The console obviously still plays your favorite games, though it doesn’t seem like it’s capable of heating up your bagels anymore, but at least it has got its priorities straight, right? Check out a video of the XToaster360 in action after the jump.
- World Of Warcraft Introduces In-Game Store To Purchase Mounts And Pets
- Fox Announces Family Guy Mobile Game Arriving In 2014
- Xbox One Release In Some Countries Delayed (Rumor)
- Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- Follow: casemod, diy, hack, toaster, xbox, xbox 360,