If there’s one thing you should never do after robbing somebody, it’s posting pictures of you and the stolen goods in hand up on the world’s most popular social network, Facebook. A burglar had to find out the hard way when he was recently arrested for that very reason. The robber had posted up a picture of himself in his new coat, holding some stolen cash on the profile page of the homeowner’s son – at the home he had just robbed! Needless to say, he was quickly picked up by the authorities shortly after the stint. Talk about the world’s worst calling card (or most effective depending on which side of the law you’re on).
Next Story: Runner to stream the Tokyo marathon live
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App
- 2010-10-20: Facebook To Stop Showing You Pictures Of Your Ex