If there’s one thing you should never do after robbing somebody, it’s posting pictures of you and the stolen goods in hand up on the world’s most popular social network, Facebook. A burglar had to find out the hard way when he was recently arrested for that very reason. The robber had posted up a picture of himself in his new coat, holding some stolen cash on the profile page of the homeowner’s son – at the home he had just robbed! Needless to say, he was quickly picked up by the authorities shortly after the stint. Talk about the world’s worst calling card (or most effective depending on which side of the law you’re on).
Next Story: Runner to stream the Tokyo marathon live
- 2014-04-24 Facebook Launches Newswire To Deliver Breaking News
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Achieves 1 Billion Mobile Users Each Month
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users
- 2010-10-20 Facebook To Stop Showing You Pictures Of Your Ex