Parents will definitely have heard of the name Fisher Price, where the toy company has just released something that will make your precious new iPhone accessible even to little ones – thanks to the Laugh & Learn Baby iCan Play Case. This unique case will turn your iPhone into a rattler or chew toy, where it remains protected from baby’s dribbles, drool, and dirty hands. The case itself comes with rattle beads on the handles while a mirror is located on the back. As for its rubber case, a clear film is there to provide some degree of protection for the screen, while easy-grasp handles are perfect for a baby to hold. Heck, “there’s an app for that” applies here too, where Fisher Price Laugh & Learn apps will boast interactive characters and songs that feature numbers, animals, animal sounds, and more. Out later this July for $14.99, we’d say stuff an iPod touch in there while you keep your iPhone 4 close to you.
Next Story: H3 Vest of Power concept
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]