Don’t you just hate it when your earphones drop into the snow, and you accidentally step on them, water enters the speakers and they become unusable for the rest of the trip? Klipsch understands that, and have come up with a solution to the problem. Touted as extremely rugged earphones, these babies are said to be able to withstand extreme conditions and punishments that you put them through. Durable, yet extremely comfortable, the S5i will let you listen to music as well as make calls on your iPhone. It comes with a microphone attached to an enlarged remote for easier control even though you have gloves on. The earphones also come with a carry case that doubles up as an emergency flash light, though it’s hard to imagine you would carry you’re the case with you wherever you go. The S5i are available from the Klipsch website, for $191. It’s hard to see these earphones selling well though, especially with the iPhone designed not to work in extremely cold weather. Hit the break to check out a promo video for the S5i.
- iPhone 6 Predicted To Launch Mid 2014, According To Analyst
- San Francisco District Attorney Wants Activation Lock To Be Enabled By Default
- Apple Said To Source 14nm A9 Chips From TSMC And Samsung In 2015
- China Mobile Still In Talks With Apple For The iPhone
- Replay for iOS Makes Cool Videos Automatically in Seconds
- Follow: earphones, emergency, rugged, torch,