Don’t you just hate it when your earphones drop into the snow, and you accidentally step on them, water enters the speakers and they become unusable for the rest of the trip? Klipsch understands that, and have come up with a solution to the problem. Touted as extremely rugged earphones, these babies are said to be able to withstand extreme conditions and punishments that you put them through. Durable, yet extremely comfortable, the S5i will let you listen to music as well as make calls on your iPhone. It comes with a microphone attached to an enlarged remote for easier control even though you have gloves on. The earphones also come with a carry case that doubles up as an emergency flash light, though it’s hard to imagine you would carry you’re the case with you wherever you go. The S5i are available from the Klipsch website, for $191. It’s hard to see these earphones selling well though, especially with the iPhone designed not to work in extremely cold weather. Hit the break to check out a promo video for the S5i.
- 2014-04-22 Xplore XC6 Series Rugged Tablet Takes In Any Punishment
- 2014-02-11 LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-08 Aurisonics' Rockets IEMs Claims To Be "Indestructible"
- 2013-12-13 Hammer In Hand Allows Straphangers To Break Windows With Ease
- 2013-10-29 Safeflame Torch Creates Fire Only From Water
- 2013-05-21 Caterpillar Announces B15 Rugged Android Smartphone
- 2013-03-12 Runbo X3, The Rambo of smartphones
- 2013-02-25 Caterpillar CAT B15 Rugged Android Jelly Bean Phone Announced
- 2012-05-31 Dell Latitude E6430 ATG