Over the past few days, the Sprint Twitter account has been dropping hints about a new phone that will be making an appearance on their network and they will be announcing it this Thursday, February 24. Judging from the hints dropped in their tweets, the phone will feature hubs for gaming, pictures, music, and video. Now since we know that the Android, webOS and iOS don’t make use of “hubs”, it can be none other than a Windows Phone 7 device. And we all know that the HTC 7 Pro has been rumored to arrive on Sprint’s network for some time now, so it’s only a matter of time before it was officially announced, so this Thursday might be the day. If it does get unveiled this week, this will mean that Sprint will be carrying the first ever CDMA WP7 device. Stay tuned for more details.
Next Story: Apple to increase iTunes music quality
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2011-09-27: Sprint HTC Arrive receiving Mango today
- 2011-03-15: HTC Arrive to hit Sprint via pre-order
- 2011-03-08: HTC EVO View 4G trademark filed by HTC
- 2011-02-24: HTC Arrive officially announced on Sprint
- 2010-11-01: Sprint taking preorders for HTC 7 Pro?